html5/test Repository/CVS Access

From: Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:52:21 +0000
To: "public-html-testsuite@w3.org" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
At TPAC this came up as an action item  http://www.w3.org/2009/11/05-html-wg2-minutes.html#action04

The dev.w3.org CVS server has a location to store html5 tests.
At this time these tests are non-offical and are just a safe place to keep tests.

If you plan on helping review, create test cases please ping Mike to get access.
Basically he just needs your PUBLIC (not private) SSH2 key.

See -> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-testsuite/2007Nov/0001.html

Additional information Mike sent to me

> CVS_RSH=ssh CVSROOT=YOURACCOUNT@dev.w3.org:/sources/public cvs checkout html5
>
> cd html5 && mkdir FOO && cvs add FOO && cvs commit
>
> ... where FOO is whatever directory name, and replacing "cd" and
> "mkdir" with equivalent commands if needed (for changing directories
> and making a new directory).
>
> There are other general details in the following documents, but the
> above is basically all you really need to know.
>
> http://www.w3.org/Project/CVSdoc/
> http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/SettingUpSshCvs

-Kris