Request for EME talk at NoDRM day Milan

From: Michele <puster@fsfe.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 19:53:56 +0200
To: public-html-media@w3.org
Hi all,

As FSFE Local Group Milan, together with Game Over Milano, we will
celebrate the International Day Against DRM

There will be technical talks and an 8-bit music party, we will be
fighting threats to Digital Freedom with good information and good music.

We would love to have someone skilled in EME giving a talk during the
event, if someone is interested pleas contact me off list.

The event will be at the Game Over Milano Room -

    Leoncavallo, Milano, Italy from 19:30

best,
Michele