RE: Call for MSE V2 and EME V2 Use Cases and Requirements

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 00:08:57 +0000
To: "'public-html-media@w3.org'" <public-html-media@w3.org>
CC: "Vickers, Mark" <Mark_Vickers@comcast.com>, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>, "giuseppep@opera.com" <giuseppep@opera.com>, "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
> To facilitate discussion of V2 use cases and requirements please use the following two Wiki pages:

>  https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/Media_Task_Force/MSE2_Use_Cases

>  https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/Media_Task_Force/EME2_Use_Cases

CTA Wave Project [1] has submitted some MSE and EME V2 use cases on the MSE and EME Wiki pages.  See [2].

I am expecting that we will discuss these at our joint meeting with the Web & TV IG on Mon Sep 19 at the TPAC meetings.

/paulc
HME WG Chair

[1] https://standards.cta.tech/kwspub/wave/
[2] https://www.w3.org/wiki/images/8/8c/Mse-eme-v2-use-cases-reqs-wave.pdf