From: Jean-Yves Avenard [mailto:jyavenard@mozilla.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 8:27 PM
To: Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>
Cc: Matt Wolenetz <wolenetz@google.com>; Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>; public-html-media@w3.org
Subject: Re: HME WG meeting minutes, Tue Aug 30

Hi

> On 8 Sep 2016, at 5:03 AM, Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org> wrote:
>
> I regenerated test results and added a filter to eliminate VideoPlaybackQuality and TrackDefault related:
>   http://w3c.github.io/test-results/media-source/less-than-2.html

> We get a lot of errors on the idlharness tests which I'll look at as well.
>
> Philippe

I’d love to know how you generate those reports, in particular the Firefox results one.

Because with the exception of any tracks related methods and the VideoQuality::totalFrameDelay (which we will not add as we believe it serves no purpose); all tests are PASS here using firefox 51.

Kind regards
Jean-Yves