Re: HME WG meeting minutes, Tue Aug 30

On 9/7/2016 11:27 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Hi
>
>> On 8 Sep 2016, at 5:03 AM, Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org> wrote:
>>
>> I regenerated test results and added a filter to eliminate VideoPlaybackQuality and TrackDefault related:
>>    http://w3c.github.io/test-results/media-source/less-than-2.html
>>
>> We get a lot of errors on the idlharness tests which I'll look at as well.
>>
>> Philippe
> I’d love to know how you generate those reports, in particular the Firefox results one.
I used the online version of WPT
http://w3c-test.org/tools/runner/index.html

with /media-source/

using Firefox 51.0a1 (2016-09-08) (64-bit).

I obtained http://w3c.github.io/test-results/media-source/FF51.json

> Because with the exception of any tracks related methods and the VideoQuality::totalFrameDelay (which we will not add as we believe it serves no purpose); all tests are PASS here using firefox 51.
If you have the JSON file, I'm more than happy to replace mine with
yours. It's my preference in fact and I didn't think of asking you, sorry.

It's highly possible I didn't set the proper flags when I ran the tests.
Just make sure you get the latest commits from WPT (or use the online
version).

Philippe