RE: TAG discussion of EME "secure release" topic

> The exact next steps were unclear (intermittent audio issues didn’t help). I plan to follow-up after the f2f, which is currently occupying the TAG members.

I have already reached out to Travis and he reached to Alex.  Travis and Alex have agreed to attend the Media TF call on Tue Sep 22 at 8am PDT so that they can get further information from the entire Task Force.

I will include Travis and Alex on the agenda email and ensure they have the teleconference information.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada