[encrypted-media] MediaKeySystemAccess::getConfiguration() should return a read-only object (copy)

From: ddorwin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 01:20:38 +0000
To: public-html-media@w3.org
ddorwin has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media:

== MediaKeySystemAccess::getConfiguration() should return a read-only
object (copy) ==
The `MediaKeySystemAccess::getConfiguration()` algorithm currently
says, "Return this object's configuration value." We don't want the
application to be able to modify the internal object and affect future
calls. Is there a way to indicate that the return value is read-only
in IDL or must we do so in prose?
Can an object be read-only or do we need to return a copy to prevent
applications from modifying the internal state?

See https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/15