Re: Request for feedback on EME Use Cases

From: Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 12:10:20 -0700
To: David Dorwin <ddorwin@google.com>
Cc: Joe Steele <steele@adobe.com>, "<public-html-media@w3.org>" <public-html-media@w3.org>
In createSession(), step 7.3.3, we have: If sessionType is "temporary", the
request is for a temporary non-persisted license. If sessionType is
"persistent", the request is for a persistable license."

​and possible in other places. So this is where there is an explicit
linkage made between persistent *sessions* and persistent *licenses*.​

...Mark