Re: Request for feedback on EME Use Cases

I believe the text as of July 22nd was correct.

"persistent" is a **session** type and does not specify the license type.
This was intentional. Is there text that is inconsistent with this?
"persistent" is used as part of the normative algorithms to define allowed
behavior. For example, session loading and removal is supported. (The
license specifies whether to persist the keys.)

I have updated the wiki at
https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/Media_Task_Force/EME_Use_Cases#Limited_Concurrent_Streams_via_Key_Release
to describe the behavior. I'll continue this discussion in the loadSession
thread.

David