Re: [MSE] F2F discussion items

Hi David,

> The MP4 file format discussion list.

Do you mean mp4-sys, or something else? Just trying to the reference
right so that I can understand the context of and provide input on
"but on the mpeg list there was exactly the opposite suggestion, that
there be only one box."

> Something for ‘debugging and inspection’ is quite unsuitable for being both
> syntax-constrained and constrained to a fixed vocabulary.

Ok. Well, I am sure a 'kind' box would have been used if one had
existed back then. I am merely pointing out that there will be ISO
BMFF files out there with 'kind' encoded elsewhere.

Thanks,

-- Pierre