HTML mail Workshop in 1 week

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:40:14 +0200
To: public-html-mail@w3.org

Hi,

Just a simple mail to give you information about the workshop

* You are welcome to join anytime. People are welcome starting at 9am.
   Then we will start the workshop at 9:30am.
* We have updated the web pages. There might be a few late minute
papers.

Daniel and I are very happy to see you soon.

More information is available on the Web site.
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/html-mail/

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***