Participating in the W3 Workshop

From: Brendan McNamara <brendan@newsweaver.ie>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:30:02 +0100
To: public-html-mail@w3.org, karl@w3.org

Hi there,

I sent an e-mail earlier this week to request that a colleague of mine,
Kerryn Sues, participates in your forthcoming W3 Workshop in Paris.
Newsweaver, the company we both work for, is an leading Irish company in
HTML e-mail publishing.

I've booked her flights and accommodation at this stage. Could someone
please confirm that Kerryn is registered to attend the workshop.

Kind regards,

Brendan

--
Brendan McNamara
Training & Development Officer

<> Phone: + 353 23 29880
<> E-mail: brendan@newsweaver.ie
<> Web: http://www.newsweaver.ie

Newsweaver - Building the world's best newsletters