HTML in mail Workshop in *two* weeks

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 10:22:01 +0900
To: public-html-mail@w3.org

I have updated a few pages about the workshop.

There is a list of hotels and their price nearby the site

The list of submitted papers to the workshop is available
(There should be more in the next few days)

If you still want to come and submit a paper you can do it. I will be
travelling on Friday. But there is still plenty of time to add some

Reminder: The workshop is free.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***