HTML in mail Workshop in *two* weeks

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 10:22:01 +0900
To: public-html-mail@w3.org

Hi,

I have updated a few pages about the workshop.

There is a list of hotels and their price nearby the site
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/html-mail/#hotel

The list of submitted papers to the workshop is available
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/html-mail/papers
(There should be more in the next few days)

If you still want to come and submit a paper you can do it. I will be
travelling on Friday. But there is still plenty of time to add some
content.

Reminder: The workshop is free.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***