Re: Microdata to RDF: First Editor's Draft (ACTION-6)

From: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 23:23:57 +0200
Cc: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>, "public-html-data-tf@w3.org" <public-html-data-tf@w3.org>
To: Gavin Carothers <gavin@topquadrant.com>
Hi Gavin,
thanks for raising this. But as far as I can see, this issue is "still pending review" and anyway just considered for RDF 1.1, so current SPARQL implementations will still break on this.

Anyway, in this respect I think it is important to find a way to indicate the language of the value for a "content" attribute in

patterns in Microdata; I just found out that the language of the context will not be used by Microdata-to-RDF parsers.

Martin