RDFa 1.1 Lite (ACTION-8)

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 22:07:39 +0100
Cc: public-html-data-tf@w3.org
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Hello Ben,

I saw the slides that you did for the schema.org workshop on RDFa 1.1 Lite [1] and wondered what your plan was about taking that work forward? Have you written up some documentation for it or is this something that the RDFWAWG is going to progress?

One of the goals of the HTML Data Task Force [2] is to look at how different formats (syntax and vocabularies) can be used together within the same document, to recommend patterns of use for publishers. I'd like to ensure those patterns were consistent with RDFa 1.1 Lite if possible, but its exact scope isn't clear just from your slides.

Thanks for your help,

Jeni

[1] http://ben.adida.net/presentations/rdfa-2011-09-21/
[2] http://www.w3.org/wiki/Html-data-tf