Re: HTML Data Guide draft

Henri,

I've pushed out changes that I believe address the points you raise below [1].

The wording around the role of publishing guidance is the hardest to get right because there needs to be a balance between the fact that in many organisations there are publishing guidelines that people reading this document may not be able to change, and that it is idiotic for those guidelines to constrain those people to backwards technology choices. Please read [2] and see whether that looks better to you, or suggest an alternative wording.

Cheers,

Jeni

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/htmldata/default/html-data-guide/index.html
[2] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/htmldata/raw-file/default/html-data-guide/index.html#publishers