Wrapping Up

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 09:08:45 +0000
To: HTML Data Task Force WG <public-html-data-tf@w3.org>
Hi,

We are now reaching the end of the period of the HTML Data TF. I want to thank you all for your contributions, and to ask for opinions on whether there are any recommendations we should pass on to the W3C/TAG/HTMLWG/RDFaWG.

Things I can think of are:

 * the W3C should find a WG willing to see the microdata/RDF mapping spec through to Recommendation
 * the W3C should continue to support the HTML Data Wiki to capture ongoing developments in the area

Are there any other actions that you think we should be recommending?

Cheers,

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison