Re: Alarm: Style rules may change semantic part of an HTML document.

From: Olivier El Mekki <olivier@el-mekki.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 12:16:42 +0100
To: public-html-comments@w3.org
Hello,

Isn't that stroken word a stylistic effect ? To me, the semantic
content, here, is "it is specified".

If you want to keep the semantic perfect, the stroken "not" should be
added as css :

     .toggled-attribute:before { content: 'not'; text-decoration:
line-through; display: inline-block; margin: 0 3px; }