HTML5 vs HTML 5

From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@duckflight.de>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 09:39:40 +0530
To: public-html-comments@w3.org
Hello HTML WG,

I am translating a bit of the CR from 31st of July at the moment, and I
found occurrences of HTML5 and HTML 5.

The title of the spec says HTML5, in chapter 1.6 you say it is known as
"HTML 5".

I haven't read the whole spec yet, but from my point of view, keeping
the name consistent (at HTML5) would be nice.

If you don't mind, I start bothering you with these small things a bit
more often, since I mostly find small things while translating.

Have a good day
Stefan
www.schumacher-netz.de