Re: HTML5 vs HTML 5

Hi Stefan

> I am translating a bit of the CR from 31st of July at the moment, and I
> found occurrences of HTML5 and HTML 5.
> The title of the spec says HTML5, in chapter 1.6 you say it is known as
> "HTML 5".

if you want to translate a stable reference I would suggest it be from
http://www.w3.org/TR/html/

the use of 'HTML 5' appears to be a bug, the best thing to do is file a bug

https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/enter_bug.cgi?product=HTML%20WG&component=HTML5%20spec&priority=P3

If you don't mind, I start bothering you with these small things a bit more
> often, since I mostly find small things while translating.

you are more than welcome!

--

Regards

SteveF