(unknown charset) Fixed Header-Footer-Column Attributes For Tables

From: (unknown charset) Ibrahım H. Levend <i.levent@yandex.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:05:32 +0300
To: (unknown charset) public-html-comments@w3.org
Hi,

This issue is one of the main pain points of web application developers for years. There are lots of JavaScript, CSS workarounds that don't work as wanted.
(Most of the solutions don't work with horizontal scrollbar). Grid solutions with "div" don't scale well with large data.

Fixed table header-footer is that it will stay at top when we scroll vertically. When horizontal scrolling it should move with other table columns.
Fixed column is that it will stay at left when we scroll to the rigth horizontally.

<thead fixed>
	<th fixed></th>
	<th></th>
</thead>