Re: Proposal of extension to element in HTML

From: Jens O. Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 15:53:05 +0545
To: W3C Public HTML Comments <public-html-comments@w3.org>, tristanlbailey@sgsoftware.com.au
> Hello, my name is Tristan Bailey. I would like to propose an extension to
> the fieldset element in HTML 5.

No other comment other than saying that a summary of the suggestion
could have well gone into the email, too :)

The first line seems to sum it up quite well:

“I propose an extension to the fieldset element: a required attribute.
The required attribute is similar to the required attribute of the
input element.”

Now it may be a bit easier for others to determine next steps.

--
Jens O. Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/