Proposal of extension to element in HTML

From: <tristanlbailey@sgsoftware.com.au>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 16:28:52 +0930
To: public-html-comments@w3.org
To Whom It May Concern,

Hello, my name is Tristan Bailey. I would like to propose an extension
to the fieldset element in HTML 5.
I have attached a html document to this email, to make it easier to
convey my thoughts. As I am new to contributing, it is possible that I
may not be submitting this to the correct authority; if this is indeed
to case, could someone please direct me to the correct authority to
contact for such proposals. Just to be clear, I am not currently a
member of the W3C. I was directed to use this address by Arthur Barstow.

I would be happy to discuss any changes to this proposal; just reply
back to me with the same email address.

Kind Regards,

  - Tristan Bailey