An anti-tracking attribute

From: Michaël Rouges <michael.rouges@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 00:55:45 +0100
To: public-html-comments@w3.org
Hello,

Nowadays, a lot of ways are implemented to enable third parties to track a
user.

Faced with this, so I thought an attribute can be specified on each node
with an src/href attribute.

This attribute contains a URL the same origin as the document that contains
the node in question.

It would be understood by the browser as the URL of the source, if the user
has chosen not to be tracked (via the browser preferences).

Why two different urls? It's pretty simple ...

Depending on the choice of the user:
If he agrees to be tracked, the classic would src, including load resources
from the CDNs, which reduces caching.

Conversely, using an attribute anti-tracking, it adds a little caching but
preserves his anonymity on the Internet.

Well, that's all for now, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to
contact me, I will answer with pleasure.

Cordially,

Michaël Rouges