[public-html-comments] <none>

From: Olivier DAVID <olivier.david@innes.fr>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 15:09:49 +0100
To: <public-html-comments@w3.org>
Hello,

There is something not really precise on the 'HTML 5.1 Nightly', on
paragraph
<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/embedded-content-0.html#select
ing-specific-audio-and-video-tracks-declaratively> 4.8.10.10.2 Selecting
specific audio and video tracks declaratively

I don't see how can I do for that case : I want to play the video track of a
video element, but not any audio track. How can I do it declaratively ? (I
don't want to use the attribute muted, which is dynamic, but I want that no
audio decoder is implemented).

Best regards.

Olivier DAVID.

 Description : logo-innes