RE: URL parsing in HTML5

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 19:39:13 +0000
To: "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>
CC: "public-iri@w3.org" <public-iri@w3.org>, "public-html-comments@w3.org" <public-html-comments@w3.org>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Adam Barth <ietf@adambarth.com>, Edward O'Connor <ted@oconnor.cx>
I just thought that I would add that the WebSockets API document also contains "some" information on parsing of URLs:
http://dev.w3.org/html5/websockets/#parse-a-websocket-url-s-components

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada