Re: Follow-up about PUT and DELETE in form methods

From: mike amundsen <mamund@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:27:27 -0500
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: Cameron Heavon-Jones <cmhjones@gmail.com>, Mirko Gustony <mirko.gustony@gmail.com>, thibault <thibault@miximum.fr>, public-html-comments@w3.org
following along my original approach of adding attributes to HTML.FORM
that are converted to HTTP Headers[1], the HTML.FORM@prefer could be
included, too.  This would mean servers need to decide how to deal w/
this situation, too.

[1] http://amundsen.com/examples/put-delete-forms/#added-attributes

mca
http://amundsen.com/blog/