Re: HTML WG: ISSUE-120 Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology

  Don't get me wrong.  I still PERSONALLY think that HTML5 should
support the general case of xmlns, at least in its XHTML5 personality.
But we don't need it.  If it is there, an RDFa Core processor will use
it.  If it went away, we wouldn't notice ;-)