Re: Proposal on html HEADING elements

Why limit to 9 levels? Why not just say Hn where n is any real whole number?

On the other hand what might be a little nicer is just to have an H tag and let the number be implied by the tag's relative nesting level. The CSS could be H.n where n is the nesting level.

If you are working on a book and want to move a sub sub sub section heading to another location would you really want to figure out it's new h level? Or should it's relative position indicate nesting level and therefore which style to use?

-Art
Arthur Clifford