Postscript-/TTF in HTML 5?

From: Joerg Anders <jan@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 13:03:44 +0200 (CEST)
To: public-html-comments@w3.org
Hi all!

I need a possibility to present musical scores on web pages.
Thus, I need symbols, like clefs, notes, a.s.o.

On possibility is certainly SVG. But I was told HTML-5 would
allow to place my own PostScript font or TrueType font somewhere
which contains these musical symbols and to bring the browser to render
this fonts.

Is that true? If never read about. If yes: please give me
a pointer to read about. If not: Any other suggestions
(apart from Flash!)?

--
J.Anders, GERMANY, TU Chemnitz, Fakultaet fuer Informatik