volunteering for change proposal for issue 117

From: Shelley Powers <shelleyp@burningbird.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:28:07 -0500
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
CC: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, public-html-comments@w3.org, Gez Lemon <gez.lemon@gmail.com>
I'm volunteering to write a change proposal for Issue 117.

I also want to ask for an update on my other issues:

The surveys for Issues 96 and 97 ended over three months ago. In fact,
we're heading towards the fourth month. Any idea when a decision on
these will be released?

The change proposals for issues 89 and 92 were provided several months
ago (March and April). Any idea when these will go to survey?

Issue 100 did just complete a survey. Any idea when a decision on this
one may be forthcoming?

I asked to re-open Issue 106[1]. As I stated, I believe that the
longdesc issue--including making obsolete an attribute that was valid in
HTML4, without any intervening period of deprecation--is new
information, as is the new interest in this topic. If you do, I will
also write a change proposal for this item, too.

Regards

Shelley Powers