Re: Silently deprecating XHTML

Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> Due to a lot of people advocating usage of <br/> / <br /> in text/html
> content it is more cost-effective to simply allow it -- given that it
> works interoperably in "current" browsers -- than to try to change the
> mindset of all those authors.

Hm, I don't like this design principle, but it certainly is a design
principle.

Unrelated, the draft still says RFC 3066, you can update it to 4646,
I'm confident that this will work.  Why do you use MM/dd/yyyy in the
LastModified date ?  It would be simpler to use one timestamp format
everywhere, and allow historic US formats only for compatibility.

 Frank