Re: TR/html5-diff

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:22:52 +0100, Frank Ellermann
<hmdmhdfmhdjmzdtjmzdtzktdkztdjz@gmail.com> wrote:
> The draft claiming to be the "5th revision of HTML" introduces
> a javascript: "protocol" for URLs, apparently no IRIs in that
> case.  If "protocol" is a synonym for "unregistered scheme" in
> the same vein as "about:", "mocha:", etc. it might be also a
> difference from XHTML 1.

javascript: is being registered by Björn. I suppose that if the registries
actually work in practice (with so many unregistered schemes I'm a bit
pessimistic) we should get about: registered as well so HTML 5 can define
about:blank.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>