Re: HTML plan review at upcoming AB

 From the 'plan':

The astute reader may note at this point that this organisation takes steps
> towards establishing the WHATWG as one CG (which it already is) that
> publishes through its coordination with the HTML WG, with modifications
> made to account for the atypical nature of the document. There are several
> ways in which such a setup would be desirable, and the organisation is
> deliberate. However it should be noted that it is not at this point a
> political reality, that making it so would require a number of issues
> between the two groups to be addressed, and that *no claim is made here
> about endorsement from the WHATWG for this plan. *

What is happening in regards to talking with whatwg about the plan?

about bug handling, how is a bug submitted on a part of the spec that is
modularised or differs between the w3/whatwg going to be handled?

--

Regards

SteveF