Re: HTML Modularisation

I would also note that some Government digital policies are officially
gated on versioned standards releases (however misguided you may think this
is)
Italy
http://www.agid.gov.it/node/1556

When developing a site, you can use the specifications in the pipeline such
> as HTML5?
>
>  Yes, from October 28, 2014 HTML5 has achieved the status of a W3C
> Recommendation, and therefore this specification is also used by the
> recipients of the Law 4/2004.

translation:
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.agid.gov.it%2Fnode%2F1556&edit-text=&act=url

--