Re: Bugs organisation

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:54:37 +0100
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
CC: public-html-admin@w3.org
On 15/01/2013 01:37 , Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
> Can't we then close down the HTML.next component? It's very confusing to
> have to search for HTML bugs in two different components!

It is confusing, but I don't think we should close it. We should keep it
around for 5.2 stuff :) I expect it to stay empty for a while.

> Also: the maincontent spec is both an extension spec for html5 and part
> of html5.1, so where should those bugs move?

I have no clue  I'm happy to leave that call up to Steve.

Having left some time for feedback, I'm now proceeding with the move. Be
warned that there may be a bit of bugmail coming up...