W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-a11y@w3.org > February 2016

Telecon Minutes for 18 February

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 11:28:43 -0500
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Message-ID: <20160218162843.GC1874@opera.rednote.net>
Minutes from the brief HTML-A11Y Task Force teleconference of 18 February are
provided below as text, and are available as hypertext at:

http://www.w3.org/2016/02/18-html-a11y-minutes.html


   W3C

                                                                                   - DRAFT -

                                                                 HTML Accessibility Task Force Teleconference

18 Feb 2016

   See also: IRC log

Attendees

   Present
          Janina, liam, Judy, JF

   Regrets
   Chair
          SV_MEETING_CHAIR

   Scribe
          liam, JF

Contents

     * Topics
         1. Identify Scribe
         2. Agenda Edits & Additions
         3. Membership Updates -- Rejoining the Task Force
     * Summary of Action Items
     * Summary of Resolutions
     _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

   <ShaneM> janina: Turns out I have a conflict today. Can we please push me to later in the agenda so I can do the other meeting at the top of the hour?

Identify Scribe

   <janina> OK, Shane. Got it.

   <ShaneM> thanks!

   <liam> scribe: liam

Agenda Edits & Additions

   <JF> scribe: JF

Membership Updates -- Rejoining the Task Force

   JS: consensus is taht there is relatively little business to justify keeping this standing meeting
   ... APA will continue oversight on Web Platforms (etc) - html, etc.
   ... proposal to keep this structure intact for if/when there are items to address

   such as Shane's proposal for 'notes' etc. (transcript, bugs, other issues)

   JS: so anything like that might trigger some meetings, but it does not appear that there is enough to keep this as a standing meeting
   ... proposal then is to suspend weekly activity, but keep structure in place for if/when we need to gather

   JB: correction, my understanding Janina is that you are reporting the two co-facilitators' consensus recommendation - this is the facilitatorsrecommendation

   JF: this sounds reasonable to me

   <Judy> JB: (and btw I support this as well) and While we don't have quorum for consensus, questions/comments welcome

   JS: this will be highlighted to the mailing list

   JB: suggest that Janina and Chaals collaborate and send a note out

   may be a CfC, but recommend taht you look at this carefully to avoid a limbo situastion

   but suggest that Janina and Chaals coordinate

   JB: check with Judy and Philippe to avoid any "limbo" scenario (process question)

   JS: don't really have a quorum

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]
     _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scribes: liam, JF
Present: Janina liam Judy JF


-- 

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net
		Email:	janina@rednote.net

Linux Foundation Fellow
Executive Chair, Accessibility Workgroup:	http://a11y.org

The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
Chair, Accessible Platform Architectures	http://www.w3.org/wai/apa
Received on Thursday, 18 February 2016 16:29:08 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 18 February 2016 16:29:08 UTC