Re: HTML-A11Y Task Force Agenda; 18 February at 16:00Z

I realized I failed to send out a link about the note / noteref work.  I am
happy to discuss it tomorrow.  You can see the current draft at
http://pandora.aptest.com/specops/notes

David, I know you are buried but if you want to join the call, you would be
welcome!

--
Shane McCarron