RE: Updates to transcript draft

Chaals proposed to the A11Y TF on Aug 6 [1] that the "A transcript extension for HTML" specification [2] be published as a FPWD.

Chaals' request was discussed at the Aug 6 TF meeting [3] and Chaals responded to the minutes in [4] since he was absent from the meeting.  This was discussed again at the Aug 13 TF meeting [5] but no action on the FPWD request was taken.  No discussion on this occurred at the Aug 20 TF meeting [6].

I note that one alternative mentioned at the Jul 23 TF meeting [7] would be to take this specification to the Web Incubator Working Group.

Given that the HTML WG charter currently expires on Sep 30, what does the TF plan to do with this draft specification?

/paulc

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2015Aug/0008.html
[2] http://w3c.github.io/html-transcript/html-transcript-src.html

[3] http://www.w3.org/2015/08/06-html-a11y-minutes.html#item05