Re: Media -- Draft Revised Appendix A

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 11:52:58 -0500
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>, John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, John Foliot <john@foliot.ca>
Just a note I've already created a publication branch, MAUR_NOTE. It
already has a bunch of edits to frontmatter, that I need to preserve.
I'll need to merge or cherry pick your edits, but not suck up any
frontmatter stuff. So please sequester frontmatter edits into separate
commits so I can exclude them. Michael