Re: Media -- Draft Revised Appendix A

I have fixed each item you mentioned.  I have NOT updated the sotd.  That
language you point out is boiler plate from ReSpec and will get eliminated
automatically when we change the document type to NOTE.

As to the reference to the checklist immediately after the TOC...  This was
a top level section.  Section 1.  And basically empty.  I have removed the
section.  The data from that is included in the Appendix and the Appendix
is correct.

--
Shane McCarron