Re: Media -- Draft Revised Appendix A

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 11:03:21 -0500
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Cc: John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, John Foliot <john@foliot.ca>
A nit with the up top status data ...

I presume Michael will update Status for the final note and would catch
that we say this will become a recommendation. This was never corect, of
course. It's becoming a note.

2.)	We have a reference to the checklist immediately following the
TOC. The reference is incorrect. If desired, we could replicate the
reference to the table-ized list from Appendix A, but that's NOT what's
currently below the TOC.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200