Re: Thursday teleconf agenda

From: Liam R E Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 03:27:06 -0500
To: chaals@yandex-team.ru
Cc: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
likely regrets from me, i've been under the weather & am tryingg to catch up, sorry.

I posted one new bug on alt this week (needing abstract, intro, refs etc as a standalone dog, and drafted possible abstract and intro); i have notes about some more, and about fixing the diagram example -- i think better than replacing the diagram is to give it a short "alt" and add a separate image description, to show how they work together.