User Agent Implemantation Guides

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 16:07:40 -0600
To: "W3C WAI Protocols & Formats" <public-pfwg@w3.org>, "HTML Accessibility Task Force" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Cc: "Cynthia Shelly" <cyns@microsoft.com>, "Jason Kiss" <Jason.Kiss@dia.govt.nz>, "Steve Faulkner" <sfaulkner@paciellogroup.com>, surkov.alexander@gmail.com, "Joseph Scheuhammer" <clown.idi@gmail.com>, jbrewer@w3.org, cooper@w3.org

After agreement at the ARIA face to face meeting we agreed to the following
outline drafts for the User Agent Implementation Guides for Core, SVG2, and
HTML 5.1:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Outline_Core_User_Agent_Implementation_Guide

Thus far those signed up as editors:

Core: Joseph Scheuhammer
HTML5.1: Steve Faulkner
SVG2: Yours truly

Jason and Alex we would like your help editing the documents - especially
HTML5.1. Would you be willing to help? ... of course equal billing as
editors. I am also happy to get help with SVG2.

I would like to do a snapshot of the current HTML 5.1 one for SVG2.

Where can I get it? I heard it might be on github.
Where should I store it? Should I store it on github or elsewhere?
What is the process for updates Michael?

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger