RE: Re-opening accessibility bugs

From: Léonie Watson <lwatson@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 19:21:29 -0000
To: "'Paul Cotton'" <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Cc: <rubys@intertwingly.net>, <mjs@apple.com>, "'Robin Berjon'" <robin@w3.org>, <public-html-admin@w3.org>, "'HTML Accessibility Task Force'" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
“But would you change the component back?”

All things being equal, we’d only move a bug to the TF component if we were
reasonably sure it couldn’t be closed “as is”. If it did later transpire
that a bug we’d moved could be closed, we’d suggest leaving it under the TF
component when we did.

If there’s a use case for moving it back to its original component though,
that’s certainly an approach we could take.

Léonie.

The Paciello Group.