From: Mark Sadecki [mailto:mark@w3.org]
Sent: 25 September 2013 16:44
To: HTML A11Y TF Public
Subject: Call for Consensus on proposed tests for HTML5 Image Description
Extension (longdesc)

This is a Call for Consensus to approve the tests currently proposed to
demonstrate support for the longdesc attribute as defined in the HTML5 Image
Description specification [1].

Please use the following survey [2] to indicate your position on each of the
23 tests proposed.

  <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/44061/longdesc-tests/>

The survey is open for answers until 23:59, Boston time on 2013-10-03.  More
information on how this Task Force measures consensus can be found in the
HTML Accessibility Task Force Consensus Procedures document [3].

[1] HTML5 Image Description Extension http://w3.org/TR/html-longdesc [2]
Survey https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/44061/longdesc-tests/
[3] Consensus Procedurds http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/consensus-procedures

Best,