Re: Call for Consensus: Publish HTML Image Descriptions as Last Call

With no dissent, this call passes. We will therefore request the HTML and
PF Working Groups to publish a Last Call of HTML Image Description
Extension with a 60-day last call period. I will publish a new Editor's
draft to go with the request, with a Status of the Document that clarifies
the last call period, etc.

Cheers

Chaals