Re: Agenda: HTML A11y Bug triage telecon, 3rd July 2013

Regrets from me for Bug Triage tomorrow.  If you have time to discuss
HTML5.0 CR Testing, the results of the two walk through sessions are
available on the TF wiki [1].

After speaking with Domain Leads, Team Contacts and Editors involved in
this effort, it was decided that I will work directly with Robin Berjon
to change the status of sections currently marked as Interoperable that
can be shown to have accessibility implications that will require
additional testing.  Please review this document and let me know if you
have any feedback or additional information you would like to add.
Alternatively, you can add it directly to the wiki table.  We have
already switched the status of the following sections:

* 3.2.7.3 Strong Native Semantics
* 3.2.7.4 Implicit Aria Semantics
* 4.10.8 The <button> element

If there are other sections of the spec which you think require testing,
please let me know. I would also like to point out that Robin added some
introductory text to the Overview document [2] to clarify its scope and
purpose.  I recommend reading it over for some clarification.

Best,

Mark

[1] Walk through results
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Results_of_Spec_Review
[2] Overview of testing in view of CR exit
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tests-cr-exit.html

--

Mark Sadecki
Web Accessibility Engineer