Re: additional sentence for 204

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:36:58 -0400
To: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Cc: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, "Ted O'Connor" <eoconnor@apple.com>
Hi, Leif:

The intention of the language we're looking for is to allow software to
identify which hidden conten can be revealed to users at their request,
and which content cannot. If the id and href approach is insufficient
for that, then we would need a different approach. But, the approach
must be one that software can reliably use to distinguish between the
two use cases of hidden content.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200