RE: 48-Hour Consensus Call: InstateLongdesc CP Update

From: John Foliot <john@foliot.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:07:33 -0700
To: "'Sam Ruby'" <rubys@intertwingly.net>, <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Sam Ruby wrote:

> > To end a stare-down, somebody has to blink, it's that simple. If the
> > engineers truly want to work on a "better" solution, leave the "less
> better"
> > one in place until you have the better one solved.
>
> I will suggest that the word "you" in this sentence is a bit
> unfortunate.

For clarification, that was a collective "you", as I was referencing those
engineers that want to work on a better solution, as well as those engineers
(who may or may not be the same engineers) that insist that the only way to
work on a better solution is to first obsolete the existing solution.

JF